THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED AND ANNOUNCED SHORTLY...
1. No purchase necessary.
However, to be entered, you must CORRECTLY answer the question based on the excerpts of either of these two books:
ONLY $3.99! CLICK THE BOOK TO READ THE EXCERPT Housewife assassin Donna Stone must be more than just ready for her close-up if she’s to infiltrate a television reality show in order to stop the broadcast of a live terrorist attack.
For THE HOUSEWIFE ASSASSIN”S TERRORIST TV GUIDE: What is the name of Chucky’s goon?
Winter’s chill isn’t just in the air. It also runs through the veins of all the women in the Pacific Heights Moms & Tots Club…
FOR TOTLANDIA 6: (WINTER, THE TWOSIES) What is the name of the old man’s rat?
If the questions are answered INCORRECTLY, your name will NOT appear below. However, feel free to try again.
2. The above-mentioned prize will be awarded to one entrant noted in the Potential Winners List seen below.
3. Only one entry per household. Forgotten if you’ve entered? Check the list below…
4. YES, you can gain bonus points! All you have to do is provide links for any reviews you’ve given for ANY of the Housewife Assassin or Totlandia books, in such online bookstores as Amazon, BN, iBooks, and GoodReads. Each and every book you’ve reviewed — previously or during this contest — will count toward a bonus point.
5. This contest is open worldwide.
6. Contest ends Midnight Pacific Time, Sunday, February 26, 2017.
7. All correct entries will be placed in a random drawing, to take place within 72 hours of the contest’s close. (If you DON’T find your name on the list, your answer may be wrong. Feel free to try again.)
8. The winning entry will be chosen from the drawing, and contacted within forty-eight hours of the drawing. Agreement to accept the prize will be given by winners before publicly announced, and updated here. If you haven’t accepted the prize within 72 hours, another email will be sent to you reminding you of your prize. You’ll have 24 hours to accept it. Otherwise, we will release it to another randomly drawn name.
9. All entries are put on Josie’s permanent mailing list, so that you’re informed of her next books and contests. Of course, you can opt out at any time.
IF YOU’VE READ THE EXCERPTS…
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE LISTED UNDER THE EXCERPTS