So Do. It. NOW.
Just read the excerpt of my novel, The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing, here, then answer this question:
What is the name of the song Prince Harry is dancing to, and who sings it?
All correct answers, must be emailed to be at MailFromJosie@gmail.com to be automatically be entered.
And guess what?
You can add bonus points! Each point equals an extra entry for you. Here's how:
– Click the "Like" button for The Housewife Assassin's Handbook, on Amazon (1 point).
(If you haven't read it already, you're in luck! It's only 99 cents, during this contest period!)
– And after you've read it, too, give a review to The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing on Amazon (1 point). Also, be sure to put up a review on Goodreads.com (1 point).
– If you haven't done so already, sign up for my eLetter (1 point). If your name is already in my eLetter list, you'll automatically get a bonus point, as soon as you correctly answer the question above.
– Friend me on Facebook (1 point) at http://www.Facebook.com/josiebrownauthor
– Friend me on Twitter (1 point) at http://twitter.com/JosieBrownCA
Remember: each of these bonus actions mean an additional point!
Email me at MailFromJosie@gmail.com with any bonus points, and I'll be sure to include them.
By New Year's Eve, this could be YOU (because we both know you think you look like here, anyway…)
You. Will. Love. It,
*Cover design: Andrew Brown, ClickTwiceDesign.com. Thanks, Andy, for another great cover!